Long Beach is a Southern California coastal city, home to the second busiest port in the United States. It is located 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles. The city is known for its waterfront attractions, including the permanently docked RMS Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Long Beach also hosts the Grand Prix of Long Beach, an IndyCar race and the Long Beach Pride Festival and Parade. California State University, Long Beach, one of the largest universities in California by enrollment, is within the city.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Additional stipend available
- BC required, must have OB and GYN cases
- Level III NICU
- 12-hour shifts, 14 - 16 shifts per month
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Coastal, urban location close to LA and San Diego
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail