Seeking an additional Neurologist for our Neuroscience & Spine Center to work alongside a highly experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and colleagues. Our department is a growing practice that provides a tremendous opportunity to build a busy practice. The group is housed in a beautiful new medical office with internal access to the hospital, in-clinic MRI, Stroke Program, CT, EEG, EMG, TTE, and TEE. Enjoy a schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the area.
- Hospital employed. Join 7 Neurologists, 3 Neurosurgeons, and 2 Neuropsychologists.
- Call 1:7
- General Hospital is 642-beds and the only tertiary care center between Memphis and Nashville
- Service population is greater than 600,000.
- New Medical office
- 75 adult ICU beds, 6-bed NeuroICU, Hospitalist service, AASM-accredited sleep disorders center, physical medicine/rehab, electronic medical records, completely digital radiology
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive
- Paid malpractice
- Professional/CME expenses
- State medical licensure