Medical Center is looking for a General Neurologist.
About this Opportunity
- Join a well-established and fast growing outpatient practice of 3 neurologists
- Full time support from a neuro-trained Advanced Practice Provider with additional providers to be added soon
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1500 affiliated providers
- Opportunity to build a subspecialty practice, if interested
- No hospital call
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work/life balance
- Support for trigger point injections, BOTOX and nerve blocks
- Infusion suite accessible for patients
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent benefits to include but not limited to: annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance
About Health System
Health System is the region s top performing healthcare network with nine acute-care hospitals, outpatient and specialty services, and Medical Group, our area s fastest-growing physician practice division. Headquartered in Knoxville, it is a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system and the area s largest employer. Our more than 10,000 employees, volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the more than one million patients and families we serve every year. It is the only healthcare system in East Tennessee to be named three years in a row by Forbes as One of America s Best Employers.