Physician-led, award-winning healthcare system seeks Vascular Neurologist interested in building a successful practice based on your interest and level of expertise in the discipline in Cincinnati, OH.
This position offers autonomy on a team that values fit and inclusion where well-represented sub-specialties work collaboratively in the collective practice. You ll provide exceptional care to a large, diverse patient population and have a voice in practice decisions.
- satisfying, integrative work/life balance
- highly-qualified, professional support staff
- strong referral base from the large physician community and other regional healthcare partners
- value-added salary with sign-on bonus and productivity incentives and comprehensive benefits excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth and development
The Institute brings together specialized, highly trained experts that are trusted leaders in state-of-the-art brain and spine care. These specialists deliver comprehensive programs in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the brain and spine. Specialty areas include:
Neurosurgery Neurocritical Care Neurology Neuro-Oncology Medical Oncology Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Radiation Oncology
We also provide comprehensive stroke care at our:
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Three acute Stroke-Ready sites
Heath System has more than 12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a Top 100 Integrated Health System for more than a decade and also been designated a Top 15 Health System by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is a culturally rich and diverse city served by a busy international airport. You ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with the engaging recreational offerings in our scenic river town, makes it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
• The city s population is about 300,000. The metropolitan area, which includes 15 counties, has a population of approximately 2.2 million.
• Cincinnati is home to 10 Fortune 500 companies