Clinic exclusively serving US Veterans is seeking a Primary Care Physician for its location in northwest Dallas, TX. This is a six provider clinic. We are currently staffed with a Medical Director, three NPs, and one MD.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants a great work/life balance, dedicated patient base of only veterans, no call, no rounds, no after-hours. Clinic hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 with usually 10-12 patients seen per day so you may dedicate enough time to your patients.
Each clinic feels like a community with patients happy to be there, see their friends and do a little socializing during their time there. Patient compliance is high in this demographic, your work will be highly valued!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance, matching 401(k), plus up to 8 weeks of time off each year.
- 1 year of clinical medical practice; government healthcare environment preferred; specific requirements could vary based on individual VA contract.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Board certified in family practice or internal medicine
- Must be credentialed and remain in good standing through the Veterans Health Administration (VA).
- Must comply with and maintain all requirements for a valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment, or in any U.S. state or territory, depending on VA contractual requirements.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (must be renewed periodically as specified by the certifying agency AHA valid for two years, e.g.) and in ACLS as specified by individual VAMC contract
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
There are two defining characteristics that have shaped this Indiana town and its people: the land and the university. The hills, forests, and lakes provide a sanctuary; one that is valued and protected. The limestone is quarried and milled by hard-working Hoosiers , and turned into beautiful buildings and sculptures throughout the area and the nation. Students and faculty from across the country and the world flock to Indiana University , bringing ideas and dreams to a community that embraces them all. It s a place that nurtures artists and scientists, farmers and philosophers, athletes and musicians . It s a community of aspirations and inspirations, a breeding ground for transformations.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job