Lone Star Family Health Center, a non-profit FQHC, seeks an experienced, board certified Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician to lead their team in Conroe, Texas (TX). Lone Star Family Health Services is home to the unopposed and nationally recognized Conroe Family Medicine Residency Program, where residents receive full-spectrum "hands-on" training in two unique tracks: Medically Underserved and Obstetrical.
- Opportunity to teach full-spectrum FM Residents
- Dedicated half day of surgery per week
- Shared call to be 1:4
- Access to robotics
- Conroe is bordered by 22,000-acre Lake Conroe, Sam Houston National Forest, and W. Goodrich Jones State Forest
- Enjoy a bustling downtown with breweries, theaters, restaurants, shops and more
- Known as a Texas Music Friendly Community, Conroe is home to live music events every day of the week; many families enjoy the First Thursday Free Concerts at Heritage Park
- Access to top rated schools, home to Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport and 30 minutes to George Bush Intercontinental Airport, 15 minutes to The Woodlands, and 40 miles to Houston
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference where you saw this posting and reference Position ID 166777.