Our Network is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our busy practice.
- Time will be split between clinic and hospital
- Call is split among physicians
- Average outpatient volume: 12-15 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies
- Average procedures performed daily: 20 + per day
- Telehealth visits offered
- Strong mentoring focus
- Brand new Hospital to be opened in 2023
We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Our network includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
Here we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. The community has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. The area is near Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, the area offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # & email address to fo