Established practice seeks a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join their successful team in Montgomery, AL.
• Excellent opportunity to build a practice to incoming physician s specifications
• Advanced GI program will be built around the incoming provider
• Huge referral base and no competition for EUS
• Very collegial group with excellent relationship with the private group
• Fast turnover times in the Surgery Center endoscopy suite
• Currently call is 1 in 5/weeks, but if another GI hired will be 1 in 6/weeks
• Production bonus structure: wRVU
• Comprehensive benefits including health, disability, retirement, profit sharing
plan, malpractice, etc.
• Generous sign-on and relocation
Join an established Hospital & Clinic, a 344 bed tertiary hospital providing a wide continuum of inpatient services with a fully developed ambulatory service line on campus. Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center.
The City of Montgomery is the capital of Alabama and home to 210,000 residents. The Montgomery metropolitan area, known as the River Region includes Autauga, Elmore, Lowndes, and Montgomery counties with a population of 350,000. Montgomery has a diverse economy comprising state government, healthcare, automotive manufacturing, education (the city is home to eight colleges and universities), tourism, Maxwell Air Force Base, the Gunter Annex and military contractors. Montgomery's magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation.
The city is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, a symphony orchestra, the world's sixth largest Shakespearean theater and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities including Montgomery Biscuits AA baseball and the Raycom Camellia Bowl, and more than 60 city parks contribute to Montgomery's great quality of life. In 2014, USA Today readers voted Montgomery the country's Best Historic City and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an All-America City. Birmingham,