Community Health center is seeking a Clinical Site Director / Provider to join its team.
Oversees all aspects of medical care and training. Performs medical duties as required and in compliance with the standards of care established by the center. The Clinical Site Director is the principle provider and has responsibility for clinical quality and safety of care delivered to our patients. This position proactively identifies opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resource use. To provide primary care medical services to clients at participating facilities and other sites.Hours
: Full time; 4 days per week, 40hours, and shared call 1:4 Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited medical school and WA state licensed medical provider.
- Prior experience as a Provider with a combination of education, training, and experience that equates to a minimum of two years, full time, professional activity in the field of medicine.
- Prior leadership roles are highly desirable.
- Bilingual E/S a plus
Compensation & benefits:
- Employer paid Long Term Disability
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Retirement options
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Leave Package (vacation and personal illness time)
- Malpractice Tail Coverage
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment Options
Exploring Yakima Valley is a delightful, rewarding journey, no matter what type of adventure you re looking for. We enjoy outstanding outdoor recreation, fine restaurants, world-class wines, entertainment venues and events, professional sports, and a quality of life second to none. Whether you favor the outdoors, or prefer your fun inside, there s something for everyone.
There s skiing (White Pass Ski Resort), fishing, camping, white water rafting, hunting, and abundant parks. There are numerous golf courses, including Apple Tree Golf Course, one of the Pacific Northwest s premier golf experiences. The Yakima Greenway provides miles of walking/running/biking trails along the Yakima and Naches Rivers. We are home to high school, college and club sports. Escape to tree-shrouded streams, sage-dotted slopes, dramatic cliffs and abundant wildlife in the Cowiche Canyon.
Renowned as being one of the most scenic concert locations in the world offering spectacular river gorge views and concert friendly summer weather as well as lawn terrace seating. You ve got a lot to choose from whe