Regional healthcare leader is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join us in expanding our exceptional primary care services in South Central PA.
- Full-scope, outpatient family medicine conveniently located on the hospital campus
- Employed position in our Physician Led Organization of over 200 providers
- Highly Competitive Compensation; above national survey median and guaranteed for two years
- Sign-on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Residency Stipend Program
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 Days PTO Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match
Healthcare System is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area. Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. We area a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, bik