Regional healthcare leader is seeking motivated, patient focused Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our primary care team consisting of six Federally Qualified Health Centers. Positions are for an outpatient practice with call for Peds only - Hospitalist Program to cover inpatient medicine call.
We have additional opportunities throughout our 13 county northcentral PA service area in well-designed facilities with on-site ancillary services and experienced colleagues. Leadership opportunities available!
With over a dozen locations spanning multiple counties in northcentral Pennsylvania, our medical homes provide population health management for the patients of our region.
• Site-specific medical directors ensure a physician voice and partnership
• Nurse coordinators support pre-and post-visit care and focus partner with physicians to support high-need patients
• Physician /APP partnership model aids in managing patient panel and work/life balance
• A centralized prescription refill team, hard-wired controlled substance program, nurse call center 24/7/365 and other initiatives minimized physician busy work
• Teaching family medicine residents, advanced care providers and/or medical students, can be included in your practice
• Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus potential
• Excellent benefit & retirement package, generous PTO, forgivable loans, malpractice & tail coverage
Medical group consists of six hospitals in northcentral Pennsylvania and various medical office locations. Our network of over 600 experienced physicians, surgeons, and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent health care through a wide range of services. Caring for a 16-county region, we employ practitioners in a broad range of specialties recognized at the national and stat