Seeking a skilled Family Medicine Physician to join our Family Medicine Centers, staffed by board-certified family medicine physicians and family medicine residents who are committed to providing high quality family medical care. These are academic medical practices operated by a respected health system s Family Medicine Residency Program- a three-year training program for family medicine physicians. Full-time, board-certified physicians are on staff at each center and supervise the resident physicians.
- Family Medicine (Board Certified)
- Full-time, permanent, hospital-employed position
- Clinical direct care & academic responsibilities with dually accredited Health System FM Residency Program (3 year program with 21 total residents), assigned based on board certification and/or experience
- 3 Options for Coverage:
- 100% outpatient only
- Traditional inpatient & outpatient with 20% teaching
- Traditional inpatient & outpatient with women s health interest including colposcopy, birth control methods, & low-risk Obstetrics
- Call: 2-3 times/month, weekends every 6-8 weeks
- D.O. or M.D.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
Come grow your career and see why patients and top healthcare providers are making the move to our Health System. Our focus on community empowers our employees to provide unwavering commitment to great patient care. We promote a positive work life balance and a supportive working environment with an emphasis on employee safety along with competitive wages and benefits.
Join over 2000 selected employees who make a difference everyday by providing great patient care and services to our community!