We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team! This individual will partner with a mix of Family Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians to provide exceptional patient-focused care to the community of Fosston and its greater region. If you are seeking variety in your work, this is the position for you: candidates will provide services in the inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department settings.
- Full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 28-30, Average Procedures per day: 1-2
- Over 100 deliveries per year
- Call Coverage: weekdays and weekends; on-call every 5th day and 5th weekend for the ER; if doing OB, follow own patients.
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- On-site Services include: Physical Therapy, Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Behavioral Health, Home Health, Tobacco Cessation, Path/Lab and Radiology/Imaging Services
- Outreach Services include: Oncology, ENT, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Pain Medicine, Podiatry, General Surgery/Wound Clinic, Weight Loss and Urology
- Inpatient Rounding: 58 total inpatient
- Emergency Room: 8-12 patients in a 24 hour shift.
- Clinic, Critical Access Hospital and Nursing Home/Assisted Living are all connected on one campus
- NHSC and state loan repayment qualifying site
This Primary Care Physician will work as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing our processe