Physicians Group just south of Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician for outpatient care of adults and children, within an established Practice. One who will apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise, when diagnosing and treating, and do so in coordination with compassionate care across the spectrum of health.
- Develop personal relationships with patients and serve as their PCP.
- Focus on wellness and education to the patient.
- Work collegially with peers
- Create a plan of care including ordering tests, diagnostics, therapies and monitor results over time.
- On site work schedule 32 hours patient care/ 4 hours charting/ 4.5 day work week.
Note: Indiana implemented malpractice reform almost 30 years ago and is considered one of the friendliest in the nation for physicians.
MC is a small rural facility with private rooms that offers general medicine, OB services, and surgical services including General, GI, Podiatry, Ophthalmology, GYN, simple Orthopedics. We are able to offer several Specialist services. These include: Rheumatology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Neurology, Ortho, and Medical Oncology. Our ancillary services include: laboratory, respiratory, sleep lab, speech/PT/OT therapies, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, wound center, pulmonary function, and radiology with MRI, CT, Dexascan, Ultrasound, Echo, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
MG has providers in the same building as the hospital in addition to two sites in area and has 25 employed physicians/providers.
Comprehensive Compensation Package may include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Competitive Salary Base
- Relocation Assistance
- Residency Stipend
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- Full Benefit Package - Healthcare, Life, Vacation, and Retirement programs
Bluffton, Indiana and Surrounding Area:
- Small rural community with a population of 28,500 with the average age being 39 of which 49.4% is male and 50.6 % is female
- Indiana ranks 2nd as the Most affordable State
- Multiple industries located throughout the county in addition to agriculture
- Excellent public school systems - Bluffton Harrison Metropolitan School District, Norwell School System, and Southern Wells along with two private/parochial schools.