Hospital is seeking an IM/FM primary care physician to join an existing group's newest location.
- Must be ABFM/ABIM board certified or eligible
- This practice will be the newest location of a successful, existing group well-known in the community
- Experienced support staff and practice manager
- Employed by the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- A company that is driven by its mission statement: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life
About the Practice:
- Practice has a large specialty network that includes general surgery, urology, obgyn, neurosurgery, bariatrics, ENT, and allergy
- Central Florida Regional Hospital is a 221-bed, Level 2 trauma center
- Established in 1982, we are the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia
- Other specialized services including orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, would care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services, and The Baby Suites
Area is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere. Located just around 30 miles from Orlando International Airport and approximately 25 miles from downtown Orlando, convenience is at your fingertips. With easy access to Disney World and Universal Studies, countless lakes, world-class golfing, extremely mild winters, and beaches on both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts within 60-90 minutes, Orlando has it all.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .