Daytona Beach area in east central Florida
45 minutes from Orlando
Excellent private and public schools including a top 10 ranked International Baccalaureate high school.
Family Medicine Residency & Sports Fellowship Programs
- Full time, Employed position
- Must be ABMS/AOA Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pulmonary / Critical Care Medicine
- Must hold US citizenship or permanent residency
- Eligible to be licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Florida
- Physician Governance Council allows for physician input into strategic planning and operational policies for the employed physician group
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and a Matched 403(b) retirement plan, Unmatched 457 deferred comp plan also available.
- Sovereign immunity covers malpractice
- 30 days for vacation, CME, sick, and/or holidays
- CME allocation and up to 2 organizational memberships paid
- Relocation assistance
- Qualifying employer for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program