Our Hospital in beautiful Northwestern Florida is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to work with the area's only hospital to receive prominent 'Straight A' rating for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group.
- All board eligible and certified non-interventional cardiologists encouraged to apply
- New, modern medical offices and hospital
- Fully integrated office space on located on the hospital's campus
- Hospitalist ARNP support
- Structural Heart Program planned development by mid-2022 - Close care coordination with CV Surgery practice on campus
- This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package
About the Hospital:
- The Hospital offers state-of-the-art exercise and nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, holter monitoring, cardiac event monitoring as well as cardiology consultation and treatment
- We are the only area system accredited by the American College of Cardiology for Atrial Fibrillation and Chest Pain
- Supported by a large primary care community
- Practice offers a Pacer Clinic and Coumadin Lab
- The Hospital is a teaching facility serving as core sites for several area medical schools along with launching GME Programs in various specialties starting in 2021
The area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. The community offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping, and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the area is home to the 'big five,' including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre, and an accredited museum of visual arts. The community also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station, the world-famous Blue Angels, and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world's largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, there is something for everyone.
Our Network was founded by physicians who believed that the best care begins by giving physicians what they need. Their purpose was to create an environment where healthcare can flourish. This remains our driving motivation today. As a physicia