A Blue Zones Certified Employer in the Northwest is currently recruiting for a Interventional Cardiologist for their Medical Center. This is an employed physician position working in a community of 52,000 and serving a population of 80,000+ patients. Bread and butter interventional procedures (caths, stents, pacers).
The hospital is a 176-bed not-for-profit, commun ity owned, teaching hospital. As the only hospital in a 10,000 sq mile area, it serves a vital role in the community.
- Full time position.
- Interventional and general cardiology.
- Call for interventional on average is 10 days a month with general cardiology at times.
- Hospitalist do the majority of cardiac admissions with cardiology consult when convenient.
- Call primarily involves STEMI s.
- Inpatient rounding on your own interventions and consults.
- Outpatient clinic 3 days a week, and 1 cath lab day usually.
There is a physician on-call each day for the emergent caths plus scheduled days for their electives. Then you will have office, echo reading, EKG reading and hospital rounding schedule. Typical schedule is 3 to 4 days in the office, 1+ day in the cath lab and add the rest on top.
Candidate needs to be BC/BE, and US trained or completed a US residency. J-1/H1B visa candidates with good English com munication skills are welcomed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus of $120K.
- Physicians employed by our Medical Center are eligible for our employed physician benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
We are not-for-profit, community hospital with deep roots in the Klamath Basin, not too small to offer state-of-the-art facilities