Our facility is seeking a Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join their team of skilled physicians. Cardiovascular Associates is the premier provider of cardiac care in the area. Cardiovascular Associates is comprised of 39 cardiologists that provides the highest quality, evidence based cardiovascular care throughout the Health system. This team is comprised of five general cardiologists, six interventional cardiologists, and three electrophysiologists. The group is active in advanced electrophysiology procedures, peripheral vascular interventions, structural heart disease and advanced non-invasive imaging including CT, MRI, and Echo. The cardiology team is also supported by two cardiac surgeons and two vascular surgeons.
Highlights of the position
- Excellent referral base from CVA's team of 39 cardiologists, CT/CV Surgeons and EP physicians.
- Employment with a nationally recognized, award winning single specialty group with a proven record of quality outcomes.
- EPIC EMR throughout system
- Market competitive compensation and signing incentives.
- Excellent benefits including health/dental/vision insurance and retirement plan.
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living
- Great community with a thriving business sector
- Regional airport only 20 minutes away
- A close mix of small cities and large towns to provide the same amenities as larger cities
- Mild climate and recreational activities abound
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MR 210133