Heart Clinic is seeking a B/C or B/E Non-Invasive and Electrophysiology Cardiologist to join a well established, 23 physicians and 9 advanced practice professionals in a busy practice in northern Idaho.
- Full service cardiovascular service line including CHF clinic, structural cardiology program and a state of the art EP program.
- Additional Cardiologists desired to serve a consistently growing service area, increasing patient volumes and planned retirements.
- Full time hospital employment opportunity with a competitive compensation structure and benefits package.
- Incredible location with year round outdoor amenities.
- Join a community owned, Magnet designated, DNV accredited 330 bed, not for profit entity and the region s referral medical.
We are a community owned, Magnet designated, not for profit entity and is the regions referral medical center with 254 licensed beds. We are dedicated to providing total, comprehensive and progressive health care through a variety of services, including cardiac, rehabilitation, state of the art imaging, behavioral health, obstetric and cancer care. We have earned a reputation for excellent care, leading-edge technology and our outstanding medical team. We are the 30th member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families.
Nearby Spokane, WA has a mild climate all 4 seasons, therefore has opportunities for year-round outdoor activities. For summer time, there is water skiing, camping, white water rafting or sitting by the lake. For winter, there are 5 snow skiing resorts within 2 hours of downtown. There are numerous great restaurants and a variety of cultural events that come to town each month. There are 3 major universities that serve our area, plus a great public and private school system.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .