Hospital 10 miles northeast of Boston, MA is currently seeing a Board Certified Psychiatrist for a Unit Medical Director role.
- Oversees psychiatric and medical services on unit. Provide supervision to staff psychiatrist as needed.
- Partners with Clinical Nurse Mgr and Administration on Unit clinical policies and procedures
- Works with Clinical Nurse Mgr, in a manner which models optimal interdisciplinary teamwork
- Advises Clinical Nurse Mgr regarding Unit Treatment program, including groups and psychosocial therapy
- Is available to consult with Unit staff regarding clinical care issues and takes primary responsibility for addressing conflicts among professional staff regarding clinical care issues
- Co-leads Unit staff meeting with Clinical Nurse Mgr
- Works with Clinical Nurse Mgr to identify educational needs among Unit staff and participates in educational programs as needed.
Hospital provides accessible, high-quality substance abuse and mental health treatment. This psychiatric hospital offers a continuum of chemical dependency and psychiatric services on an inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient basis. Coordination of care between various departments assures the provision of a range of acute inpatient services to individuals suffering from psychiatric disabilities.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214143