General Practice opening in Everett, Washington.
Physical Therapist - PT - Rehab
A Physical Therapist is needed for a full-time skilled nursing position in Everett, WA that offers a guaranteed 40 hours a week. You will be treating an average of 14 patients per day. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Apply today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
BENEFITS FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters of Science or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid PT license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ( CareerStaff ) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: EVERETT
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic
- Order ID: 500807