Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Physical Therapist.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will utilize skill and assessment techniques to evaluate the patient rehabilitation needs, establish treatment plan and goals, and periodically reassesses the patent's response to the treatment plan.
As an RWHS Physical Therapist, you will:
- The therapist will assess and treat a patient population that includes pediatrics through geriatrics by devising appropriate treatment methods
- Communicate wand interact positively with other team members, including Medical Staff, Occupational Therapist and Speech Pathologist
- Participate in and coordinate care conferences with the family members and patients regarding treatment plans, functional deficits, and social ramifications
You may be a good fit if you are:
- A licensed Physical Therapist within the state of Nebraska
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers
We look forward to speaking with you!