Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Occupational Therapist.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will utilize knowledge base and assessment techniques to identify the patient's functional needs, establish treatment plans and goals, periodically reassess the patient's response to the treatment plan, and terminate services by formulating a discharge plan when determined appropriate.
As an RWHS Occupational Therapist, you will:
- Assess and treat a patient population that includes pediatrics through geriatrics by devising appropriate treatment methods and administering medications, modalities and treatment techniques
- Direct and guide Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Occupational Therapy students
- Represent the Rehabilitation department activities and community functions by upholding and promoting the philosophies of the Rehab Center and Regional West Health Services
You may be a good fit if you are:
- A licensed Occupational Therapist within the state of Nebraska
- American Heart Association's BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- A desire to improve your clinical skills, and to develop clinical expertise in at least one area of practice
We look forward to speaking with you!