Job Title - Paraplanner
Location - Glasgow
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Capio Recruitment is working with a truly independent financial planning firm on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a practice in Glasgow. Our client is a Chartered practice and have strong technical knowledge, particularly around retirement planning and generational clients.
The role itself will be working within the close-knit wealth management team who offer holistic advice to high-net-worth clients. Day-to-day duties include producing suitability reports, cash flow modelling, risk profiling and exposure, whilst also researching further products.
Our client has won multiple awards and pride themselves on their support/development of their staff. Alongside this they have a particular focus on giving back to the local community with a considerable amount of money raised for their designated charities.
What our client will offer you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Attractive benefits package, including discretionary bonus
- Flexible working options
- Ongoing training and development
- Forward thinking firm with great progression routes
- Diploma qualified and ambitions to take further exams
- Multiple years' experience within an independent firm
- Key understanding with the full range of financial products
- Approachable, professional, and ambitious
- Proficient in systems such as Microsoft 365 and FE Analytics, Dynamic Planner plus provider platforms
To discuss this opportunity at length, please contact one of our Financial Planning team specialists at Capio Recruitment