Job Title: Packer
Salary: £10 - £10.50 per hour
Shift Patter: Mon -Thurs 6.45am to 2.45pm - Fri 6.45am 1.45pm
Mon -Thurs 14.30pm to 22.30pm - Fri 13.30pm to 20.30pm
To carry out production and packing activities as instructed in an efficient, controlled and safe manner. To undertake all necessary training and instruction in a variety of production operations.
- To operate in a safe manner, being aware of your own safety and the safety of others.
- To comply with instructions as issued in the health and safety, fire and quality procedures.
- To carry out packing activities to fulfil production works orders.
- To follow packing instructions and standard operating procedures associated with the job.
- To monitor and ensure the quality of the products packed comply with the produce specifications
- To help complete any necessary batch documentation.
- To immediately report any discrepancies observed to the Line/ Team Leader or Supervisor.
- After training, to be responsible for ensuring that Good Manufacturing Practice is observed.
- To liaise effectively with all other team members within the company.
- To participate in new and refresher training activities as required.
- To participate in the regular cleaning and minor maintenance of machines and premises.
- To undertake other reason.
Experience and Qualifications
Packing or assembling in a fast-moving environment.
Experience of shift work (preferred).
Working within a GMP environment (preferred).
Working with products with high standards of quality (preferred).
- Self motivated
- Hard working
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
You will be given an induction on the first day.
Please apply immediately to this position, our clients work to tight deadlines to fill their job vacancies through us. We will contact all candidates who have the relevant experience required by the client.
We offer a personal service tailored specifically to your needs; we are proactive to find opportunities. We are friendly, honest and always strive to exceed your service expectations.
Recommend a candidate for temporary work and you will receive vouchers worth £30 recommended temp must work 120 hours
Recommend a candidate for permanent work and you will receive vouchers worth £100 recommended perm candidate must be placed and start in a permanent role