Regional West Garden County is a nonprofit healthcare facility offering nursing home, clinic and critical access hospital services in Oshkosh, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Nutrition Service Manager.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be responsible for supervision of cooks and nutrition service workers and the overall efficient operation of the department.
As the RWGC Nutrition Service Manager you will:
- Ensure standards of food storage, preparation, presentation, service equipment, department sanitation documentation and employee safety in accordance with Federal, State, Local regulations and RWGC policy, procedures and standards with appropriate documentation
- Be responsible for work schedule and maintaining qualified personnel to ensure all positions are covered, including that you may need to work position of cook and/or nutrition service worker
- Communicate effectively between patients, residents, customers and departments to ensure food and nutritional standards are met
You may be a great fit if you have:
- A high school diploma
- Past supervisory experience, preferably two years food service experience
- Certified Dietary Manager through the State of Nebraska
If this sounds like you, we'd love the opportunity to connect!