Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Nuclear Medicine Supervisor.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will provide a level of support to the Nuclear Medicine department. Performing technical, clerical, and supervisory duties of a Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Imaging Services.
As an RWMC Nuclear Medicine Supervisor, you will:
- Know all Nuclear Medicine protocols including PET/CT.
- Coordinate inpatient, outpatient and emergency patient workload including Cardiac patient on Nuclear Medicine scanners
- Appropriate Quality Control tests and procedures maintained on a daily basis
You may be a good fit if you have:
- At least one year of experience as a Nuclear Medicine Supervisor, preferred
- ARRT certification in Nuclear Medicine OR CNMT certification in Nuclear Medicine
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification, required
- Graduated from an accredited Nuclear Medicine program
We look forward to speaking with you.