Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)- Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of employment.
- Graduates with permit-to-practice that do not become licensed prior to the expiration date of the permit may not continue to practice as a graduate nurse or graduate practical nurse.
Additional Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and practice, infection control and wound care standards of practice.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures and utilizes proper policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for patients.
- Effective organization and time management skills as well as good general computer skills to include: data entry, word processing, email and record management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all levels and work closely and professionally with others.
At MountainView Regional we strive to make our employees our priority. We strive to offer quality medical care to our friends and neighbors in Las Cruces, Dona Ana County and throughout beautiful Southern New Mexico. We believe in the power of people to create an exceptional healthcare experience. Below is a summary of our benefits.
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- EAP Program.
- Short term and long-term Disability.
- Enhanced Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Reimbursement for Licensures and Certifications.
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities.
We encourage you to join our amazing team at MountainView Regional Medical Center and be a part of this wonderful community in Las Cruces, NM!
To Apply, Please email jose_anaya@
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications