A leading provider of rehabilitation services nationwide to the corporate, general, and private medical insurance sectors is seeking a skilled .Net Software Developer to join their team in Croydon.
You will be working on a hybrid work model (2 days in office, 3 days in home) following successful probation period.
This is an exciting opportunity to jumpstart your career with a well-reputed company.
- Responsible for developing, supporting and troubleshooting company s Case Management System and related software in line with agile development methodology, using ASP.NET & Angular/Blazor frameworks
- Review internal and customer requirements and how they translate into coding tasks and requirements
- Review incoming story and feature requirements and provide high level estimates of effort required
- Support testing by business users
- Liaise with customers during customer-facing projects
- Contribute to scrum ceremonies including the daily scrum, sprint planning and demos / retros
- Contribute to a dev-ops culture with the team
- Undertake any other duties required, commensurate with the grade and level of authority of the post
- Proactively identify, share and implement ways to continuously improve the company as a business and employer
- ASP.NET MVC, Core, Angular, Entity Framework
- GIT Source Control
- Demonstrable experience in developing web-based apps using the above technologies
- Working in an agile development environment
- Recent Angular/Typescript experience
- Exposure to continuous Integration/development practices
- Knockout, Kendo UI, JQuery, Node/NPM, Microsoft Azure resource management
- Elastic Search, Docker, Redis, SignalR, CosmosDB, Blazor
- Coding against Microsoft server applications including SharePoint and Exchange
- Migration to Microsoft Azure cloud hosted apps
- Implementation of microservices architecture
- Experience using Azure Devops/TFS/Team Services
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Software Engineer, .Net Developer, .Net Engineer, Software Developer, ASP.Net Developer, Software Programmer and ASP.Net Engineer may also be considered for this role.