TPT2092 Mechanical Fitter
My client is a well established manufacturing company who are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their team based in Borehamwood, Herts.
The responsibilities will include:-
- To fabricate/assemble pipework for water, steam and thermal fluid and fuel lines to data sheets and specification utilizing pipe threaders/benders and appropriate tooling
- To fabricate/assemble packaged heater assemblies to drawings and specifications utilizing welding equipment, paint spraying equipment and other appropriate tooling
- To set up and align pumps and motors and fit pressure switches and associated ancillary equipment to specification
- To fabricate any necessary closing panels or mounting brackets utilizing sheet metal plant
- To assist on wiring and vessel fabrication within the boundaries of internal training provided
- MIG or TIG welding experience preferred.
This is a small but friendly team where everyone works together to meet production deadlines.
37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, excellent salary and benefits plus up to 5% bonus and overtime may be available.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Fitter who lives within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts and would like to work Monday to Friday standard hours, please apply now. Immediate start available.