Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to represent our client, an exciting and growing business, part of a successful group of companies, continuing to innovate.
Recruiting a Marketing Specialist, this role represents a unique opportunity to join the business at this pivotal point, where you will be recognised and rewarded for your valuable contribution.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced marketing specialist with a focus on content marketing and secondary skills within paid media and SEO that is experienced in working with multiple brands at once.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for content campaigns and marketing strategies across a range of brands. This role will involve working directly alongside the CMO of the business to work exclusively on the execution of B2B and B2C growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has executed multiple complex digital marketing campaigns with high attention to detail and will have the experience to work alone to deliver content and performance marketing campaigns to an extremely high standard and on time.
You must possess a strong understanding of content strategy and how to monetise content in a B2B setting. You will be working to produce brochures, sales letters, landing pages, blogs and videos that sell and produce valuable action. Content must be engaging, valuable, persuasive and promote valuable action.
To be successful in this role you will possess excellent copywriting skills with a commercial focus as well as an understanding of UI/UX/CRO principles that ensure your production of content pieces is to drive the highest engagement and action.
Content will be collated by third party graphic designers and video editors, of which, you will manage to deliver your content projects.
You will also be expected to run and manage performance marketing campaigns and SEO strategies. Therefore, skills in Google Ads and SEO are imperative and must be demonstrable.
The group encompasses multiple brands and you should have no problem working with multiple brands between B2B and B2C audiences.
The company believes in extreme ownership. Therefore, you must be comfortable to deliver content and performance marketing campaigns on-time, to a very high standard and with little guidance.
To start, this will be a solo role but is likely to expand in responsibility with the opportunity for you to directly manage a team of your own in the future.
This is an on-site role based in Ashford.
- Plan, guide and manage video and design teams to create high impact content such as brochures, articles, videos, landing pages, sales letters, proposal templates and more in a way that engages and encourages valuable action.
- To coordinate a busy content production schedule of short clips, articles, podcasts, and videos, collaborating with internal teams to gather, organise and produce content in line with our content marketing strategy.
- Assist with the production of some less technical video and graphical projects (experience in graphic design and video editing is a bonus).
- Constantly have your finger on the pulse of marketing metrics, understand their significance, and proactively provide feedback and suggestions to their improvement.
- Complete regular reports and be comfortable presenting them within company meetings.
- Understand SEO best practices and execute them for our brand websites.
- Execute and optimise paid media campaigns on Google.
- Update and maintain software integrations across the Martech suite to ensure the RevGen machine is always fully functioning.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Minimum of 4 years in a digital marketing execution role.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience working within a digital marketing agency is a bonus.
- A proven portfolio of content pieces (landing pages, articles, videos, sales brochures, sales letters) that you can bring to an interview and showcase their impact by metrics.
- Experience in project management with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in collaboration with multiple other teams.
- High numerical reasoning with a strong understanding of marketing metrics and reporting.
- Paid media experience within GoogleAds.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy.