As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the management of the marketing assets and providing admin support across the West London marketing team.
In search for an enthusiastic individual who is a fast learner and able to multi-task a variety of responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain marketing experience and be part of a friendly, supportive company.
A fast growing company specialising in E-Commerce, expanding their team size in their West London office, looking for a enthusiastic individual to join the Marketing team as a Marketing Assistant.
The Marketing Assistant will have a variety of duties including:
- Assisting with the distribution and production on all company marketing materials e.g. presentations and credentials.
- An understanding of digital asset management software, sourcing and maintaining our project and data.
- Assist with keeping their bid library resources up to date.
- CRM - maintaining the data information and promoting user engagement with the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Uploading content to the companies social media and website
- Manage ordering and delivery of corporate branded items
- Supporting marketing and events
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience or interest to develop and maintain company databases
- Creative eye with a great sense of visual design and layout of materials
- Confident level of organisation and communication skills
- Experience in Graphics and Video editing
- Great analytic, research and written skills
- Graphics and/or video editing experience advantageous
- Attention to detail and proactive attitude to day-to-day tasks
Marketing Assistant will receive a competitive salary between £25,000 - £30,000.
Monday - Friday 40 hours per week full-time
Hybrid working (subject to availability)
Access to benefits