The Home Depot is able to offer virtual employment of this position in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
The primary purpose of this role is to optimize the accounts receivable function to support business growth, functional scalability and empower our Finance talent to focus on value-added work that aligns to their strengths. This role will help lead the effort to build the people, process, and technology for the accounts receivable function to create a world-class process.
The FBS Manager, OTC Business Process is a role that will support THD in building up the next generation of Financial Business Services. This person has a great strategic mindset, being able to create, communicate and guide the process and the team to a world-class future state. The individual in this role has solid accounts receivable knowledge and experience in SAP S/4 Hana. This role will transform our AR function into a highly automated and analytical process.
The FBS Manager, OTC Business Process will support the OTC Process Owner to execute on AR strategies and delivery of transformational and innovative projects. This role will bring an entrepreneurial spirit by looking deeply into the process, identifying improvement and transformational activities and challenge the teams to try new ways of working. This may include standardizing or automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, identify and implementing new tools to improve accuracy, efficiency, and overall service delivery. This role will lead the AR transformation project and support the planning, execution and allocation of resources needed to run the project. This role will be instrumental in the successful transformational transition of AR.
Nature and Scope:
This Position typically reports to FBS Sr Manager
This Position has 6 Direct Reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Education Required:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a master's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job. Years of Relevant Work Experience:
5 years Certifications & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant designation preferred Physical Requirements:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles. Additional Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 7-8 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related field is preferred
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance or other designation (e.g., CPA, CMA)
- Strong Order to Cash accounting knowledge
- Experience working with a BPO/SSC/GBS organization is highly desired
- Experience with implementing AR processes in SAP ECC and SAP S/4 Hana is highly desired
- Experience in different innovative technologies like RPA, AI, Machine Learning, and business query & analytics tools is highly desired
- Ability to identify and drive transformation efforts through direct and indirect influence.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong ability to lead change management efforts for new system implementations
- Being part of transformation and leading large OTC initiatives to implement ERP and other solutions (i.e. S/4 Hana)
- The person in this role will be a dynamic leader with abilities to adapt quickly and lead through momentous change
- Experience in Order to Cash process
- Directs Work
- Nimble Learning
- Builds Effective Teams
- Cultivates Innovation
- Instills Trust
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict