Management Accountant - Chelmsford - £43,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant for one of our clients in Chelmsford.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of accurate management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
You main duties will include:
- To own and control all aspects of the management accounts preparation
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Dealing with multi-currency accounts
- Reconciliation of Operating and Financial Systems
- Complete month end for stock, GDNI and GRNI
- Post accruals, prepayments and fixed asset depreciation
- Prepare VAT Return via Access Workspace
- VAT & Duty Deferment Schedule reconciliation
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations for IFL Companies are ready for review
- Revaluation of foreign currency bank accounts, trade debtors and creditors
- Production of monthly accounts packs including debtors / creditors analysis
- Posting of Payroll journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with audit preparation
- Year-end stock takes
- Manage Company projects
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will also work closely with the finance department and management team and we a ideally looking for a qualified or finalist individual.
This position offers hybrid working on completion of any training.
The position of Management Accountant is a fantastic opportunity to join the team of this major logistics company.
Please apply today and a member of our team will call you!