Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work to their full capacity for the night shift in the hospital setting from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be delivering quality nursing care while utilizing critical thinking skills according to nursing best practice standards. You will work to provide superb patient care in a teamwork atmosphere within a positive culture environment.
As a RWHS Licensed Practical Nurse, you will:
- Work in collaboration with the RN for a team approach of patient care
- Use observation and data collection to contribute to the ongoing plan of care
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient care and unit effectiveness.
- Great team support
- Receive Night Shift Differential pay
- Have flexible scheduling
You may be a good fit if you have:
- LPN Licensure in Nebraska
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Additional certifications as required by department
We look forward to speaking with you.