IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This position is part of the Manufacturing located in Coralville, IA and will be on-site, At IDT, we are one global team. We celebrate our differences, engage in healthy debate, and are inclusive. Together, we accomplish great things
Shift: Overnight (Works past 3:00AM)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Synthesizes, purifies, or formulates custom oligonucleotides according to the customer order.
- Contributes to and supports an efficient manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs lab cleaning and decontamination protocols
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Minimum of 2 years of lab experience required. Addition experience/education or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- An Associate's degree or laboratory experience from undergraduate Bachelor's degree
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team