Juice Recruitment is delighted to be in partnership with an innovative, growing and ambitious software solution business, based in Bristol, with the appointment of a Key Account Manager.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be tasked with building strong relations with the business' Enterprise clients, from the outset to managing their whole experience. The work involved is varied and includes every aspect of the journey including scoping client objectives, implementation of the system and ongoing support.
- Understand client objectives, ensuring you identify and clarify the clients' requirements and ambitions
- Write up scope of any development requirements and project plans for implementation
- Monitor project plan and ensure targets are met
- Effective communication with internal and external teams
- Report to senior management with any delays or issues
- Capability to bring in internal businesses resources as required
- Contract monitoring and renewal
- Cost monitoring and preventing scope creep
- Regular touch point calls with clients
The successful candidate will need to be a competent, organised and methodical manager who can form good relations at a senior level to ensure the client's ambitions are met.
- Understanding commercials and finically focused
- Ability to build detailed understanding of assigned client's needs
- Solution orientated with an attention to detail
- Strong decision making and judgement skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to translate customer needs into detailed project plans
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact us today!