Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Registered Nurses.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be joining a fun and collaborative team while delivering quality nursing care to our diverse patient population. You will do this through utilizing advanced technologies and performing the most innovative procedures in our region.
As an RWHS Registered Nurse, you will:
- Appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement change to the individual plan of care.
- Adapt positively to fluctuating workload to maximize patient care and unit effectiveness.
- Remain flexible in staffing patterns, shares equitably in meeting on-call /availability assignments, and actively seeks resolutions of staffing conflicts.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Minimum of two years' experience in a critical care setting preferred (Intensive Care, Emergency Care)
- Compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse License; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required upon hire.
- Additional certifications may be required (department specific)
RWHS offers Relocation and Sign-On Bonuses as well as Loan Forgiveness Programs.
We look forward to speaking with you.