HR Manager (part time), Northumberland
Salary £50,000 pro rata (£30,000 per annum)
We're delighted to be working with this progressive manufacturing company in their search for an HR Manager. After a re-structure they're now enjoying a period of growth and this is a newly created role - a great chance for an experienced, strategic HR professional to make their mark.
This role will form part of the Senior Leadership team, it's a stand-alone role which is both generalist and strategic. The environment is heavily unionised and so experience gained in a similar environment is essential.
- Employee relations
- Managing Union relations
- Training and development of staff
- Succession planning
- Employment law
- Writing and updating current policies and procedures
- Project Management
- Strong strategic HR experience gained within manufacturing (in a Unionised environment)
- CIPD Level 5 ideally
- Confident communicator who doesn't shy away from making difficult decisions
- Looking for a part time role - 3 days per week.
If you're an experienced HR professional looking for your next part-time role in a management role where you can really make your mark, then I'd love to hear from you.