Home based Supervising Social Worker
£36,900 plus £1,200 on call allowance per annum (car mileage allowance of 45p per mile)
NonStop Care is looking for a Supervising Social Worker who can join a well established Independent Fostering Agency with a Good Ofsted rating in the Sussex area. This is a permanent role, offering you more stability.
In this role, you will have the flexibility to do most of the work from home and only go to their office in Hastings now and then for the team meetings.
The IFA is specialising in working with children with disabilities, so you will have a slightly different, more rewarding role.
The Supervising Social Worker will oversee a small caseload of 8 to max 10 foster carers. They are located around Hastings and surrounding areas, so they are not too spread out, meaning that you will not have to travel too far.
- good salary - it can get up to £36,900 per annum
- car allowance - £1,200 per annum + car mileage allowance of 45p per mile
- be part of an IFA with a very good reputation and a Good Ofsted rating
- home working opportunities
- reliable manager, who will provide you with clear and direct support and with regular supervision
- career progression opportunities
Please apply if:
- you are a Qualified Social Worker
- you have experience in fostering
- you have a Social Work Degree and a driving license
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Roxana Andrei, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website