Location: London - EC2A (with occasional travel)
Permanent/Full Time - Working Monday to Friday
Salary: £28k - 32k per annum DOE + bonus + excellent company benefits
Unlock your potential:
Are you looking to develop your career in Learning and Development? Do you have experience delivering training in a classroom based environment? Are you passionate about helping others reach their full potential?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Trainer to be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate training team! You will be focused on delivering a professional and high quality training service throughout the Acacium Group. Your role will involve delivery of core skills training to our associates supporting them in gaining theoretical and practical experience.
The role will require you to deliver classroom based training 4 days per week with 1 day for administrative work, this can vary dependant on the demands of the business. You will be predominantly based at our London offices with occasional travel required to other sites.
Every day you will
- Deliver classroom-based and face to face online training for all Acacium Group workers and colleagues on core skills such as First Aid, Manual Handling, fire safety, conflict resolution
- Supporting the L&D manager in designing, developing and reviewing training courses
- Monitoring and evaluating current training ensuring the outcome is having a positive impact on business performance
- Providing detailed analysis of attendance, success or failure of all in house training
- Taking corrective action, revising course content, delivery and evaluation methods
- Working with relevant key business personnel (front and back office) to determine course content
What s in it for you?
You will have access to our Rewards Platform and receive a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you a platform and the support needed to take your career in whichever direction you decide
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym membership
- Regular company and team events which focus on team building and having FUN!
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people s lives!
To thrive in this role, ideally you will have:
- Trainer qualification or working towards - Essential
- Current Train the trainer qualification in manual handling and basic life support - Essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good IT skills ideally with knowledge of Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines
Our inclusion movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.