The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a 20K sign on bonus.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate will provide graph database development supporting a team of data scientists in order to support their big data analytic efforts that use data science, machine learning, and advanced graph analysis. The primary focus for the individual will be graph database design and implementation using Neo4j and Python. The individual must be able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment alongside customers to design and develop network graphs, data models, graph database. The candidate will have the ability to communicate complex ideas and insights to leadership and technical leaders.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
- At least 12 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 4 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience. A master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of general experience.
- Experience with Neo4j
- Strong experience developing Python software on Linux platform
- Knowledge of analytic methods and tools in applied statistics and data visualizations
- Familiar with ingesting unstructured datasets into statistical models for testing and evaluations
- Familiar with Gitlab and Jira
- Familiar with Jupyter Notebooks
- Familiar with Corporate tools and analysis methodologies
- Desired experience with HPC and MapReduce environments
- Familiar with Hadoop
- Familiar with Java or C++
- Ability to work within a customer team and communicate complex ideas and insights to leadership and technical leaders
Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.