Principal Resourcing are looking to recruit a number of highly motivated and experienced teaching assistants to work in our school's based across Bradford for either part time or full time positions. With the right candidates, long terms are also available! Our school's are excited to welcome individuals who are able to assist with primary classes that require both academic and emotional support. You should be wanting to assist students with both their confidence and their understanding of the work given.
The candidates must be pro-active with the pupils, easily demonstrates this enthusiasm and are able to encourage their desire to learn. Being able to respond to teacher's instructions and taking the initiative to allow the teacher to concentrate on the lesson is a must. Their mission is to inspire pupils to achieve the best quality of education within a safe learning environment!
The salary paid starts at £67 per day and increases depending upon experience, role responsibility and success within the role. We do ask you to have flexibility in travelling around the area and either classroom/care experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential.
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning.
- Deliver phonics sessions to small groups.
- Work with small, guided groups for reading, numeracy and writing.
Skills and attributes:
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- GCSEs in English & Math's at Grade C/4 or above
So, what's in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice.
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150.
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
Please apply now with your up to date CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We will conduct your interview via a telephone call. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.