- have a passion for software development using modern technologies and Agile principles?
- have excellent hands-on .Net and full stack development skills?
- want to work in an environment which encourages team collaboration and learning new skills?
- feel ready for the next step in your career?
If the answers to these questions is 'yes' then we've got the dream opportunity for you. This is a very hands-on technical role and we are looking for a person with a strong track record of building solutions across the full stack using.NET C#, preferably with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies. The role will be hybrid home / office working.
This role is key to the delivery of tactical and strategic IT projects for the business.
You will likely be operating within an exciting and dynamic company-wide technology change programme, which will see the development and delivery of new systems enabling us to support regulatory activity in the business.
- develop and maintain software using Dev Ops and Agile values and principles
- write clean code across the full stack for multiple business solutions
- test, debug and refactor code to keep it optimised and keep tests green
- use problem solving skills to identify, resolve and communicate on issues with stakeholders
- consider security, maintenance, performance, scalability and accessibility when developing
- review and feedback on work from colleagues to achieve a high standard of code
- develop APIs and RESTful services
- keep up with technological advances to optimise the tools and processes used by the team
- share learning's with all and coach and mentor less experienced members in the team
Essential and desirable criteria
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .Net framework.
- Extensive experience of Web technologies and in particular ASP.NET MVC.
- Proven understanding of Object Orientated Design, SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Detailed practical experience of working with relational databases, SQL Server in particular.
- Knowledge of using Git for source control, ideally with Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience developing and supporting restful APIs.
- Experience of applying Agile values and principle with Scrum, XP or Kanban methodologies.
- Experience of Sitecore/Umbraco or similar Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Azure services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App Services, Service Bus.
- Experience of TDD/BDD, ideally using Specflow and Selenium for Web UI tests.
- Practical understanding of Event Driven Architecture and Domain Driven Design.
- Knowledge of government development standards.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship building.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.