Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in the Shaftesbury area, who is actively seeking to engage a Financial Services Administrator.
What you will be doing:
Supporting the Paraplanners within the firm, you will be tasked with a range of administrative duties to include;
- Opening and preparing client files through to completion
- Client research, providing a range of information for the team
- Ensuring the CRM is updated
- Obtaining quotes from providers and other third parties
- Dealing with new and existing clients via phone and email
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven administrative experience, ideally gained within financial services (or a genuine interest to work in the industry)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills as you will be dealing with clients at all levels
- Effective time management and able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office (PowerPoint/word/outlook and excel) and CRM systems
What you will receive in return :
- A competitive benefits package
- The chance to develop your career with a successful and forward-thinking firm
- Full training and professional study support
Please note : due to the nature of the role, your own transport will be essential
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered :
Please contact Sarah Collins at Thrive Group on or email co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.