US1129 FreshPoint Central Florida, Inc., Division of FreshPoint Central Florida, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs, and overall business improvement. Partner with Operating Company (OpCo) leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP&A processes, initiatives and reporting within Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics
- Facilitate annual AOP process and tools
- Develop and deploy Finance tools, and processing across the organization
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions
- Create OpCo and business segment forecasts based on defined cadences
- Use data analytics to draw conclusions and present financial and operational insights to support timely decision-making
- Make strategic recommendations for solutions to business problems and opportunities using data analytics and predictive modeling
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA Degree or CPA preferred
- 2+ years Financial or business-related analysis experience
- Organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of financial reporting software
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- High business acumen with strong finance background
- Self-starter, high motivated to improve business processes
- Works productively across the enterprise and partners with others to achieve shared goals
- Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.