Based: Poole - Hybird working - 2 days in office and 3 days working from home.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an enthusiastic person to fill the following role in our dynamic company.
Our client is one of the UK s leading suppliers of support services to businesses and is looking to appoint a Finance Assistant to work closely and support a range of specific businesses.
Full training will be given to the right person however, an interest in finance & business would be useful. There is opportunity for progression within this role.
The role is a full time position and is a hybrid role comprised of home working and office based days.
o Confidence in ability to use computerised systems to transfer skills to a finance setting
o Sound financial knowledge to ensure compliance with day to day finance processing is useful but not essential
o Ability to work within a team and manage own time effectively
o Good attention to detail is required
o Ability to build and sustain relationships
o Excellent IT skills
o Excellent communication skills
Key skills required:
- Highly professional and approachable manner
- Adaptive and solutions-based approach to finance administration and finance systems
- You truly love connecting with customers and helping them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven without compromising quality
- Good with numbers and ability to analyse data
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Solid work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Passionate about details
- Pension scheme
- Company performance related bonus
- Staff commission scheme
- Annual leave aligned to continuous service
- Allocated budget for CPD
- Employee health assistance programme
- Optical care
- Employee discount schemes
- Dress down days
- Christmas shutdown
- Death in service