POST- Recruitment are recruiting for a Fashion Marketing Graduate who will be a vital part of a very growing company that creates daring and vibrant prints to give empowerment and confidence to the women who wear them!
We are looking for a dynamic Fashion Marketing Graduate who has a passion for social media, fashion and marketing to join our growing team as a valuable and involved member of our team here in Leeds working in fashion and fashion marketing.
- Skills to manage social media, email, and marketing activities daily. Identifying and devising relevant social content, managing campaigns and updating content and product on our websites.
- Knowledge of social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Ability to report the performance of each social media channel to get optimal results. Such as scheduling peak times to post, monitoring engagement, providing feedback and being up to date with social trends and topics with the ability to spot the next new big trend to test out.
- Passion for influencers as well as fashion in the online environment to support influencer campaigns
- A talented individual with a 'can-do' attitude, a passion for fashion and who has proven digital skills.
- Photoshop and copywriting experience.
- Building repours with the management team and marketing partners to help deliver the brand online to direct customers, our wholesale and retail customers.
- Day-to-day admin with customer services enquiries, reporting, gaining experience across many functions of a fashion office.
- Involvement in photoshoots, PR campaigns, and seasonal product launches to the media and wholesale customers.
- Customer facing may also play a part in this role; manning pop-ups when needed UK and overseas could occasionally be weekends and evenings.
- Involvement in the marketing activity. Using initiative and creativity to bring new ideas to the team.
- We need someone who fits into our team and has a positive, enthusiastic, creative, outgoing attitude. If you are a blogger, all the better but not essential.