Family Practice-Without OB opening in Dublin, Georgia.
If you wish to work with a well-respected group of physicians, enjoy serving patients, wish to earn superb compensation, and live in a family-friendly community for the long term, this opportunity is a must see. A site visit will prove the point. Come see for yourself.
This Central Georgia health system is assisting a very busy, well-established, 9-physician, private practice in their search for a board certified/board eligible family medicine physician to join their practice in Dublin, Georgia. The practice is Dublin s largest primary care provider and growing exponentially.
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine
- Licensed to practice in Georgia
- Call schedule is 1:9. (No ER call). Hospitalists provided by the hospital
- 36 exam rooms; in-house lab, X-ray and pharmacy; 4 procedure rooms.
- Holters, ECHO, MRI, Fundoscopic Eye Exams, Sonography, Nuclear Stress tests
- The practice has been open for over 50 years and is well-established in the community
- Athena Health EMR in place and well supported
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive starting salary - $240K to $280K
- Sign on bonus $50K or Student loan assistance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- CME allowance of $2500
- Health insurance
- Partnership track after two years
- Pension and Profit-Sharing.
About the Practice:
- Fully independent, physician owned practice established in 1964.
- This practice has received designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means they provide coordinated, whole person care to their patients
- The practice offers primary, family, women's health, physicals, workers compensation care and urgent care services for patients two and up
- Approximately 28 to 30 patients per day per doctor
- Procedures performed include: sonograms, EKGs, bone density tests, MRI, stress tests, and many more
- Urgent Care on site.
About the Hospital:
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center
- The largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Dublin and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- Our mission is quite simply to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.
Dublin and Laurens County is strategically located in the heart of Georgia, making this community convenient to points of interest in all directions. For those who crave the sun and the sand, the closest beach is less than a three-hour drive south. In that same amount of time, you can drive north to Atlanta or the pristine North Georgia Mountains.
Scenic farms, fields and streams are painted throughout the landscape of Laurens County; giving the County a mix of a green and growing community with close-knit neighborhoods.
With its reasonable distance from Atlanta, Dublin offers residents traffic-less streets, reasonable taxes, good school systems and a wealth of opportunities. Dublin has been recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as one of Georgia s top ten "Cities of Excellence", as well as being honored on the state level as both a "Signature Community" and "Entrepreneur Friendly" community.
For more information, contact Click Here to Apply